- All credit card transactions on our website are
Secure. You will see the padlock in your browser whenever you are
entering your card details.No card details are stored after your order
- Who we are
- What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (your computers Internet Protocol Address), which
is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your
interest in our website and statistical purposes but does not disclose
any personal information.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we
send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and
- Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any
personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is
extracted from the database when using our website. For more information on the cookies we use on this site please see our cookies page
- We do not hold sensitive payment details such as your card
number, expiry date and security code. All credit and debit card
payments are handled through our secure third party payment processors,
Sagepay and Paypal. Please refer to these companies respective privacy
- What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in
accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used by us and our third part contractors
- To process your order & provide after-sales service
- To comply with legal requirements.
- To keep you upto date with out latest offers
- Your rights
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by
clicking on the contact us link or by writing to us at our customer
services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to
keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with
customer service or after sale obligations.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal
information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the
following address, enclosing a cheque for £2 payable to PulseTech UK Ltd
to cover our administration costs:
Data Protection ( RosaryBeads.Co.Uk )
Unit A501. The Biscuit Factory
100 Clements Road